The Bank of Commerce was chartered in 1927 to serve the community needs of The Town of White Castle.
The philosophy of the Bank since it began has been to approve every loan that would benefit the individual, the community, and the bank. This statement is the embodiment of this philosophy and a reaffirmation of our goal to continue to do so.
The Bank of Commerce currently serves primarily the Town of White Castle and the West Bank of Iberville Parish
as well as the parishes of West Baton Rouge, Ascension, Assumption, and St. Martin. The Bank of Commerce employs 15 full time employees and 4 part time employees including the executive officers.
Our objective is to provide the people with quality service. We pledge to make fair lending a primary strategic goal of this institution. We want to control growth to the extent that our capital permits while maintaining adequate profitability levels and a strong community image. Emphasis will be on controlling growth, personal
service, long-term profitability and equal lending opportunities for all.